Due to the COVID-19 ever changing restrictions and the limited numbers we are allowed in the Pub we have taken the decision to make the upcoming Celtic Vs Rangers on the 17th October members only. (valid membership for this season)
The current rules which we must adhere to:
• There is one entry door and a separate exit door "exit to the smoking area" if you go out for a smoke you must walk round and enter via the entry door
• Use hand sanitizer upon entry
• Everyone must be sat at a table, all tables must adhere to the rule of 6, only going to the bar to purchase drinks then returning to your seat. THERE IS NO STANDING AT THE BAR
• Your details will be taken by bar staff for NHS track and trace
• No loud music is allowed. As it stands, the club will not be setting up any music on matchdays
• No shouting, loud cheering etc...
• Where possible, we should obey the social distancing rule.
• Maximum 40 people in the lounge.
We now have only 1 more game on the 27th September Vs Motherwell for those not already got a membership to get one.
As we have no child members children will NOT be allowed for this match.
At present there is only 10 memberships available, to guarantee a seat.
DO NOT BRING A GUESTS THEY WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION
Please keep checking WhatsApp group, Facebook or text message. Further updates will be published as they arrive.
You can see when GAPARS are next at the Green Dragon by clicking the link below