Due to the COVID-19 ever changing restrictions and the limited numbers we are allowed in the Pub we have taken the decision to make the upcoming Celtic Vs Rangers on the 17th October members only. (valid membership for this season)
The current rules which we must adhere to:
• There is one entry door and a separate exit door "exit to the smoking area" if you go out for a smoke you must walk round and enter via the entry door
• Use hand sanitizer upon entry
• Everyone must be sat at a table, all tables must adhere to the rule of 6.
THERE IS NO STANDING AT THE BAR.
• Table service will be in place. Please be patient as staff come to your table.
• Your details will be taken by bar staff for NHS track and trace
• No loud music is allowed. As it stands, the club will not be setting up any music on matchdays
• No shouting, loud cheering etc...
• Where possible, we should obey the social distancing rule.
• Maximum 40 people in the lounge.
Masks must be worn on entry and around the venue (to toilets/smoking area).If you are unable to wear a mask, please ensure you have an exemption card on you to prevent refusal of entry.
Masks/covering can only be removed when at your table.
As we have no child members, Children will NOT be allowed for this match.
DO NOT BRING ANY GUESTS, THEY WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION
Please keep checking WhatsApp group, Facebook, website or text message. Further updates will be published as they arrive.
You can see when GAPARS are next at the Green Dragon by clicking the link below
We use necessary web cookies to analyze our website traffic and optimize your website experience. By accepting our use of these necessary cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data.